Pages

Thursday

Revisited: Philosophy Exfoliating Wash

Remember how I gave a less than dismal review to Philosophy's Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash, but promised to re-review if things changed?
Well, I they have. I have to make good of my promises, even if that mean eating my previous mean review.
I have continued to use the wash daily. (Well, almost). I use it in the mornings, only after I was my face with Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap . because Philosophy's Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash is STILL a terrible product as a face wash (you know to remove residue and actually cleanse= not so good)
But where this product actually delivers on it's promise is on the exfoliating department. Yes, the granules feel a little "science lab-ish" instead of luxurious. (truth be told, this product lacks in presentation) HOWEVER, it has left my skin the smoothest it has been in a long time.

I know after using this in the shower, my foundation will glide on as if I had applied a primer!

Best thing, with this product, a little goes a long way. I have been using a deluxe sample for over a month and I still have product left.

I really wanted to dislike this product. (not sure why, but whatever!) But I don't hate it. Dare I say I love it? *gasp*
Yes. I do.
Not only that, but I will be quick to buy a full size as soon as I run out of this sample.

No comments: