Pages

Tuesday

Sephora brand Jumbo Eye Pencil


I have Sephora's Jumbo Eye Pencil in white and it's a staple I use everyday. I use it to highlight the space directly under my brows to instantly open the eye area, and also to lighten the area on the inner corner of the eye.
Sometimes, when doing more dramatic eye make up, I put a diffused line of this under the waterline (which I usually accent in black)
It keeps the black liner from smudging and the look crisp and fresh.
Instant magic!
This shade of white is not completely opaque. It has the slightest of shimmers, which makes it perfect for this use as it won't leave stark lines and requires minimal blending.
At $6 this is a steal.
Oh yeah, this also comes in a rainbow of other colors.

***************
Tengo este lapiz delineador de Sephora. Lo tengo en blanco y lo uso a diario. Lo uso para resaltar el parpado (debajo de las cejas) y para aclarar la esquina interior de los ojos.
A veces, cuando me hago el maquillaje mas dramatico, tambien uso este lapiz en el parpado inferior, abajito del delineador negro que me pongo bien cerca a las pestaƱas.
El tono no blanco de este lapiz, no es completamente opaco. Tiene un poco de brillo y es algo translucido. Lo que ayuda a que quede de forma natural y no como lineas de payaso.
Solo cuesta $6 y biene en cantadid de colores distintos.

No comments: