Pages

Sunday

After being away on vacation with on and off Internet access, I caught a nasty cold that has kept me mostly away from all things beauty.
But as my mother says, no matter what happens "as long as you keep your make up on, everything will be alright!"

It turns out, however, that I totally neglected my skincare routine while on vacation. And let me tell not using skincare, dehydration and failure to remove make up at night yield skin in need of immediate recovery!

So here I go again...

**************

Tal pronto regrese de vacaciones, me ha dado un resfriado tremendo. Lo que me ha dejado incomunicada del mundo de la belleza.
Y lo peor es que tambien descuide mi piel por completo al estar de viaje, mas deshidratacion, y el acostarme sin quitarme el maquillaje, me ha costado mucho.
Asi que, de aqui en adelante: " A mal tiempo, buena cara"

No comments: