Pages

Saturday

REN Detox Mask


This little beauty ain't your plain old clay mask. REN Multi Mineral Pore Minimising Detox Mask is all that its long name claims to be: It's a fantastic treatment against blackheads and skin congestion.
I got a sample of this at Sephora and didn't use it for the longest time. I seriously thought this was just an overpriced version of Queen Helene Mint Julep. But when I actually tried it I was impressed: this did NOT irritate my skin while on and it was suprisingly easy to remove. I hate, HATE removing clay masks: I feel like I am removing cement from my skin and they usually leave my skin red and "angry"--no matter how painstakingly gently I try to be.
Unlike most clay masks, this product dries gently on the skin as well. No uncomfortable tingling.
AND this mask comes off with ease, revealing tighter, cleaner looking pores.
While I thought things couldn't get any better, I tried this mask shortly after treating my skin with Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid and the results were even better!
Close to miraculous, if I say so myself.
At $34 the price is a little stiff for a clay mask, but considering this product actually delivers it seems like a small price to pay for no more blackheads.



Esta máscara de barro (arcilla) es una maravilla mucho más avanzada a las mascaras de antaño. REN Multi Mineral Pore Minimising Detox es todo lo que su largo nombre promete: Es un tratamiento fantástico para las espinillas y la piel congestionada.
Me dieron una muestra en Sephora y la utilice inmediatamente: Yo estaba convencida de la que se trataba de una versión carísima de Queen Helene Mint Julep. Pero en cuanto la probé me fascino: No me irrito la piel, y es súper fácil de limpiarse de la piel. Por lo general yo detesto quitarme las máscaras de arcilla: Porque algunas se endurecen como cemento A diferencia de la mayoría de las máscaras de barro, este producto se seca suavemente en la piel. No incómodo hormigueo, ni resequedad.
Cuesta $ 34 lo cual es bastante caro para una máscara de barro, pero teniendo en cuenta este producto ofrece realmente parece un pequeño precio a pagar por no más espinillas.

No comments: