Pages

Sunday

Last day of BBW sale. Did you buy?

Today is the last day of Bath & Body Work's Semi-Annual Sale. I am proud to say I did not buy anything. It seems like the more I research products, the pickier I get.

Bath and Body Works store in OhioImage via Wikipedia

Don't get me wrong, I still love Eucalyptus Spearmint home fragrance and their little super concentrated sprays.
I still like the classic apple spray. I'm not hatin'. I just don't feel compelled to run a fill shopping bag after shopping bag of shower gels and lotions that I simply don't love and end up vanishing to a lower shelf or spare closet after months of sitting unused.
I just don't want to carry the extra guilt of having to use up a product. I want to treasure using the product instead of looking forward to it running out so I can buy something that actually measures up to my expectations.
Yes, I still buy duds. But now so much out of impulse.

No comments: