Pages

Friday

Want Radiant, Smoother Skin? Try this 10 Minute Treatment

(image from www.renskincare.com)



REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask - that's quite a big name for such an unassuming product! But this is yet another product that delivers! This mask smells and looks like apricot preserves. I didn't think it would do much as most cosmetically pleasing products, often disappoint in the performance department. A few minutes after putting this one, I noticed a little tingling ~nothing bad~ just tingling. I kept this one for just short of 10 minutes and rinsed with a warm washcloth.
  • My skin glowed! Next morning my skin was still glowing and noticeably smoother.
  • Foundation and concealer applied effortlessly.
Just last week I totally forgot about my weekly REN Glycolactic Mask ritual and I could definitely tell the difference. Not that my skin looked bad, it's just that it didn't have the healthy, lit from within look that this peel mask gives it. Yes it's pricey at $55 but it lasts and truly delivers. This product is worth its weight in gold!

No comments: