Pages

Thursday

Avanti Silicone Mix


What a weird name to give a hair product: Silicone Mix. But don't let it fool you, this Dominican Beauty is a hidden gem of hair care.
I had come upon Silicon Mix as it was mentioned in many sites during my "hair research expeditions" But, regardless of the all the positives reviews, I was reluctant to look into it further solely because of it's lack luster name.
I only wish I had gotten over it sooner.
I was talking to a group at work about good hair products and I asked a Dominican co-worker about another product. She said she could me that product at her salon, but what I really had to try was Avanti Silicon Mix.
She got me a bottle of this leave in treatment and told me to use it on towel dried hair. I did as instructed and proceeded to air dry my hair.
I was left with great shine and softness. And, suprisingly, not an ounce of greasiness.
The scent reminds me of Nivea Cream. Not bad. But the results are phenomenal.
If you have access to Dominican hair care products, I highly recommend a bottle of this shine enhancing leave in.
****************

Silicon Mix me parece un nombre rarísimo para un producto para el cuidado del cabello. Pero en verdad es un milagro para tu cabellera.

Yo había leído bastantes artículos sobre Silicon Mix. Pero la verdad es que perdí interés al verle el nombre. Me pareció un poco ordinario (para ser un producto bueno)

El otro día estaba hablando con unas compañeras de trabajo acerca de productos para el cabello y yo le pregunte a una dominicana si me podría hacer el favor de comprarme otro producto. Ella me dijo que sí. Pero me sugirió Silicon Mix sobre el que yo quería.

Me lo trajo y me dijo que me lo pusiera en el cabello húmedo. Así lo hice y me seque el cabello al aire (sin secadora) Les cuento que quede impresionada con los brillante y sedoso que me quedo el cabello. Silicon Mix es un acondicionador para dejar en el cabello que contiene (además del obvio silicón) Queratina y proteínas de seda. Protege el cabello y lo deja suave y sedoso.

Si tienes acceso a productos Dominicanos: ¡te lo recomiendo!

No comments: