Pages

Tuesday

A Rose by Any Other Name...

I was looking for a twist on a rose based fragrance and this was suggested to me. Un Zest de Rose by Rosine has a hint of lemon dancing in rose petal tea. The official description mentions green tea. But this reminds me of a lavender-rose Rooibos tea I used to get a local tea shoppe after yoga class.
It's nice: vibrant and youthful. Unfortunately it's one of those scents that remind me so closely of food items I consume regularly, that I could never have them as a fragrance sitting closely to my skin for hours.
It's either "Un Zest" or my calming, soothing rose tea after yoga- I have chose the latter.



Yo estaba buscando una fragancia de rosa “distinta” y este me sugirieron esta. Un Zest de Rose de Rosine es una mezcla de Te, Rosa y Limón. La descripción oficial de la fragancia menciona el té verde. Pero a mí me huele casi idéntico a un te Rooibos de lavanda y rosa que yo tomo de vez después de clase de yoga. Es una fragancia agradable: vibrante y energética. Lamentablemente es uno de los aromas que me recuerdan tanto a bebidas, que yo jamás podría usarla como una fragancia.

Así que, si es entre el perfume "Un Zest" o mi calmante, delicioso te: escojo el té.


No comments: