Pages

Sunday

Quench parched acne prone skin




Normally I don't use a moisturizer. I have oly skin and I just don't like the feel of most moiturizer. I bought Avene Clean AC because I decided to aggresively treat my skin with a number of "actives" and was antipating a major peeling session. I can honestly say that I love this product.
I wouldn't dream of using it daily because it's way to rich for my oily skin. But it works wonders as an "as-needed" treatment for dehydration caused by acne treatments.
It's $16 at drugstore.com




Por lo general yo no uso humectantes porque tengo la piel grasosa. Pero se me dio por comprar Avene Clean AC porque ya que estoy tratando mi acne con productos fuertes, sabia que se iba a deshidratar.
La verdad es que me fascina, solo lo uso cuando la piel se me reseca (no ha diario ye que es demasiado cremoso) Pero me parece una maravilla para tratar la piel resecada por productos quimicos.

No comments: