Pages

Sunday

Need a luscious clarifying shampoo? Try This:


If like me, you would have never thought of associating the word luscious with a clarifying shampoo, you are in for treat: Redken Cleansing Cream Shampoo is the most luxurious clarifyer I've ever tried. I must preface by saying that before I found this gem, I dreaded the thought of using a clarifying shampoo. In the past all have left my hair stripped and plasticky, tangled and dry.
So I've been putting off clarifying, even though I was long overdue. I have been doing a lot of research and Redken's Cleansing Cream had great reviews. I can't rave enough about this product. It has a fresh grapefruit scent and lathers like no other. I left on for about 5 minutes and rinsed (then deep conditioned) As soon as I got out of the shower, I knew this had transformed my hair: it looked less frizzy (huge shock for me), AND felt super smooth. Once it dried, I can honestly say this left my hair shinier than it has been in years!
Clarifying treatments aid in removing product build up, mineral deposits and even chlorine. And so they deep clean the hair shaft, allowing for better penetration of conditioning treatments.
The name: Hair Cleansing Cream serves it right, this is a cream: luscious, indulgent and ready to give you the best hair you've had in a while.
********************
Si al igual que yo, tu tambien destestas usar los champus purificadores; te alegrara saber que encontre uno increible: El Champu Redken Cleansing Cream es el purificador mas lujoso que he probado. Todos los chmpus purificadores que habia probado me dejeban el cabello reseco, maltratado, y enredado.
Asi que tenia tiempisimo de no usar un champu de estos ya que me daba miedo maltratar mi cabello. Investigue muchisimo y todos los articulos que se referian a este producto solo contaban maravillas. Asi que lo compre. Huele a toronja y super espumante.
Me humedeci el cabello y me deje el champu puesto por unos cinco minutos. Luego me puse un tratamiento acondicionardor intensivo y enjuague. Al salir del bano, me di cuenta que no se me vei el cabello porosa, y en cuanto se me seco lo note super brillante!
Los champus purificante sirven para quitar los residuos de productos fijadores, minerales y cloro. Tambien ayudan a que los acondicionadores penetren mas profundamente.
El producto se llama Hair Cleansing Cream porque en verdad es un producto super cremoso. Me ha dejado el cabellobrillantisimo y suave.

No comments: