Pages

Thursday

Save Damaged Hair ~ Part I

Aphogee Keratin Two Minute Reconstructor ~ Wait less, Without the Mess!
I tried this product the other day, and I must admit I was a little reluctant.
I had tried the heavy duty Aphogee treatment and while I got good results, I seriously doubted that some "in between" treatment could deliver as well.

As you know, the regular Aphogee is a stinky, messy, yucky treatment that is high maintenance and low glamour.

Now meet it's Gorgeous sister: Aphogee Keratin Two Minute Reconstructor

This looks like a regular conditioner: it's creamy and it smells good too. The best part, you don't have to sit around for an eternity with goop on your hair ~ This baby works wonders in two minutes.

I bought this in what it looked like a single application packet at Sally's, but it was clearly labeled as TWO applications!!! Yay!

The instructions say to squeeze half an ounce of product onto shampooed hair. Although each pre-measured application is just .35 Oz. Why the discrepancy?

Regardless, I squeezed the amount on my hair. Waited two minutes and rinsed.

Normally, I struggle to detangle my hair with a wide tooth comb, but after using this I was able to run my fingers through my hair easily.

I blow dried and: SHINE!, softness!, Manageability!

My split ends seem tame and my hair seems *gasp* healthy again?

I plan to use this once a week, or once every two weeks.

If you want a low maintenance intensive treatment for your damaged hair: look no further than this inexpensive gem!
***************************
Aphogee Keratin Two Minute Reconstructor ~Despues de haber probado el otro producto de Aphoogee (el que huele mal) No creia que el tratamiento menos fuerte, que es este, me hubiese podido dar un resultado tan espectacular!
Este producto parece una ancondicionador comun y corriente: huele bien y es cremoso. Y lo mejor de todo es que solo se tiene que dejar puesto por 2 minutos.
Lo venden en botella, pero tambien en unos paqueticos que parecen ser individuales, pero en verdad contienen 2 aplicaciones.
las instrucciones dicen que se debe aplicar media onza de producto en el cabello. Pero la cosa rara es que cada procion pre-empacada solo contiene .35 ~ no se.
De todas formas me aplique la cantidad incluida, espere dos minutos, enjuague y me seque el cabello con secadora: Que belleza! Que Brillo! Que suavidad! (Aunque lo diga yo misma)
La verdad es que quede super sorprendida de lo bueno que resulto este tratamiento.
Lo voy a usar una o dos veces al mes.
Disponibles en las tiendas Sally Beauty Supply.

No comments: