Pages

Tuesday

Save Damaged Hair Series III: After Beach Recovery


One of the most damaging things for the hair is pretty much a constant: the sun. I was lucky enough to spend a few days at the beach recently and I was scared on what it would do to my newly double processed hair. I considered making a trip to the mall and shelling some big bucks on Kerastase.

Then I remembered about the super duper leave in Salerm 21. I use this product as a leave in only, but it can be used as a mask as well.

So I thought, Why not use Salerm 21 as a mask while I enjoy the sun? While vacationing, I put copious amounts of Salerm 21 on my hair and enjoyed the sun with reckless abandon.

Every afternoon I shampooed my hair and was delighted to feel no dryness or damaged. Even one day when I forgot to shampoo after the beach, my hair was still soft and manageable.

And it wasn't just the umbrella drinks talking, now that I am back to work I am now I have to pretty much dismiss all claims until I prove them to be true.... Salerm's claims have been proven true!

This hard to find gem is worth it's weight in gold!!!
Available at Latin hair salons and online at Amazon.com

No comments: